SHANNA JAMES, AACI, P.APP
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN VALUATION - University of British Columbia - Sauder School of Business - Real Estate Division - Completed Appraisal Institute of Canada's (AIC) Education Requirements for qualification of the AACI designation
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE- HONOURS PROGRAM- University of Guelph- Degree in Marketing Management
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI), since 2012
MCLEAN, SIMON & ASSOCIATES
Candidate Member- Appraisal Institute of Canada
PUCKRIN & COMPANY INC.
- Responsible for completing a broad range of residential and ICI appraisals.
- Review and analyses economic trends with respect to real property sub-markets.
- Relating economic conditions to specific types of properties with analysis and forecasts.
- Provide support to the appraisal team by conducting and preparing rental market studies and performing detailed property searches.
- Research sales and leasing information within Central Ontario real estate markets.
- Collect data and complete comprehensive appraisal reports for mixed use, investment, industrial, commercial, residential and special purpose properties.
- Experience using Marshall & Swift costing manuals to value properties under the Cost Approach.
- Work as part of a collaboration with several appraisal firms to prepare reports for the Ministry of Transportation (MTO), 407 East Project, for expropriation purposes.